Using Azure Blob Storage as a storage backend
Integrate Azure Blob Storage (ABS) with Label Studio using ABS as a storage backend for labeled data. Use the ABS API to access and manipulate the labeled data directly. ABS can also be used as a data source for Label Studio by specifying the bucket and the path to the data in the project configuration file.
Integrating ABS with Label Studio provides the following benefits:
- Scalability: ABS is a highly scalable and reliable storage service that allows users to store and manage large datasets without worrying about running out of storage space.
- Data Management: ABS provides a convenient way to organize, access, and share labeled data. Users can use the ABS web interface or API to manage their data and set access controls to ensure that only authorized users can access the data.
- Collaboration: ABS allows for ease of collaboration across annotators by provided access to the same dataset.
- Cost-effective: ABS is a cost-effective option for storing and managing large datasets. Users only pay for the storage and bandwidth and can use the automatic data management features to minimize costs.
- Data Security: ABS provides several security features, such as data encryption at rest and in transit, to ensure that the data is secure and protected from unauthorized access. Data stored in ABS is served directly to annotators, and is never passed through the Label Studio service — keeping your labeling environment secure.
- Automation: Label Studio automatically syncs with ABS, automating the addition of new labeling tasks.
Overall, integrating ABS with Label Studio allows users to easily manage, store and share their labeled data in a cost-effective, secure, and scalable way, making it an ideal solution for annotation projects.