- Install Label Studio:
pip install label-studio
- Start Label Studio
- Open Label Studio at
- Sign up with an email address and password that you create.
- Click Create to create a project and start labeling data.
- Name the project and optionally enter a description and select a color.
- Click Data Import and upload the data files that you want to use. If you want to use data from a local directory, cloud storage bucket, or database, skip this step for now.
- Click Labeling Setup and choose a template and customize the label names for your use case.
- Click Save to save your project.
You’re ready to start labeling and annotating your data!
For a quickstart tutorial that includes demo data, see Zero to One: Getting Started with Label Studio.